Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Up

I think this is Pixar's latest movie. And I do loves me some Pixar.

And it appears that it stars a crotchety old man as the main character. Which is fantastic. Because, I do believe that I've documented time and time again on this blog my deep respect and admiration of crotchety old men. And my desire to be one eventually.

Also, damn good use of the montage for the opening/intro scenes. Made especially better by the fact that it was done with absolutely no dialogue.

And Mr. Fredrickson is damned awesome. And damned crotchety.

A little bit depressing in the beginning, though. Although, what strikes me the most about the beginning of this movie is the music. I really like the music they used for the first couple of scenes.

Also, it would appear that the voices of one of the dogs is Delroy Lindo. Who is awesome. And has an awesome name.

Also, SQUIRREL!

Sadly, was enjoying the movie too much for a decent review...

1 comment:

Su said...

I am not surprised by the quality of this review. Having seen this movie upwards of two times prior to this I was able to multitask during the movie and just watch my favorite parts repeatedly though.