Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CRVs are doomed

I've decided that when I become emperor of the world, I'm going to organize a bunch of squads of attack helicopters.

And those attack helicopters' sole purpose in life will be to hunt down and destroy Honda CRVs.

All because some *redacted* decided that they wanted to follow me last night for a while. Either using his/her high-beams, or just using the standard lights which just happened to be aligned to shine right in my rear view mirror.

And all of this happened as I was driving home from work at 11PM. And angry. So, now I have a new goal in life.

1 comment:

Su said...

I am entirely okay with that goal. Will you please include all Cubes (I have no clue who makes them, but they suck). And all elements. And all of those ugly Scion box cars.

Thanks!