Saturday, April 17, 2010

2010 Chinese Grand Prix Qualifying

For the third time in four races, blog favorite Sebastian Vettel starts on pole.

That, couples with the fact that he won last year means that things are looking good for Operation Vettel for World Champion.

Also, to continue discussion if folks named Seb, Swiss driver Sebastien Buemi qualified thirteenth. You might remember him from yesterday's post. The one with the two front wheels going on vacation. I guess that speaks pretty highly of his willingness to get back to work after what must have been a terrifying and disconcerting incident. And also of Scuderia Torro Rosso's engineers ability to rebuild the car in relatively rapid time.

I'm sort of hoping for a boring race tomorrow. Partially due to my desire for Vettel to win, and partially because I won't be watching.

1 comment:

Su said...

I hope it's boring too, cause you certainly aren't watching. Climbing DiamondHead and Visiting the Ferrari store, yes.