Monday, January 28, 2013

Bonus Bonus Word(s) of the Day

Headlights.

I wouldn't recommend getting those fancy upgraded headlights.

My first set of stock headlights lasted 5 years until one of them broke.  I got some of those brighter headlights.  They lasted less than a year, with both blowing out within a month of each other.  The second one went today.

But, on the plus side, I now know how to swap them. The first time I did it, it took a few hours because I had no idea what I was doing.  That, and the light was fading in the evening, so I couldn't really see.  The next time (less than a month ago) was in my parents' garage, where there was adequate light.  That only took 10-20 minutes.  This time, I was able to swap it in about 5 minutes in the Advance Auto Parts parking lot.

1 comment:

Su said...

It takes me less than five seconds to not have headlights at all.