Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shark Week

TV14 (V,L) '12. Trapped on a madman's island, a group of people must survive a barrage of shark attacks. Starring: Patrick Bergin, Yancy Butler, Josh Allen, Erin Coker. From Unkown.

Syfy Saturday movie from 8/4.

I have never actually seen the Discovery Channel stuff that this is obviously steals its name from, but it is most certainly better than this piece of poo.

Produced by The Asylum.  So you know what that means...

They are marveling about the size of this shark.  Which they don't show for a while.  But then it turns out to be about 3 feet long.  Uh... OK...

It is movies like this that make me wonder why I subject myself to this particular brand of torture...

This movie needs to stop reusing the same footage over again.  Also, stop with the jump cuts.

In other news: worst minefield ever.

1 comment:

Su said...

You clearly needed something more absorbing to do other than this movie.

Speaking of shark week, this years was kinda sad actually. They had a really annoying fan as host for stuff. I only saw one thing, but I was disappointed.