Friday, May 25, 2007

Title?

Well, I finally remembered the anecdote that I wanted to share with you... and it turns out it wasn't even an anecdote...

I have come to the conclusion that I would like to be in one of those really bad Sci-Fi movies, and I'd like to play the part of the random dude who gets eaten by the Computer Generated critters, or whatever... I think it would be quite hilarious to have to randomly jiggle and pretend to be bitten and stuff...

They had some contest like this on the Sci-Fi channel, but I couldn't figure out how to enter... I was very sad...

and I had carrots, and they were good...

And now I must go home for the weekend... and I shan't be in until Tuesday, because of what ever holiday happens to fall on Monday. Don't know what it's called, but I do know that I get it off work... in fact, my boss has mandated that everyone take the holiday, as opposed to banking it for later...

1 comment:

Su said...

I worked pn Memorial Day and was very upset that you weren't working. It made me cry. Then I forgave you because I thought you were at Ian's wedding and that was an acceptable reason to not be at work when I was. But I suppose I won't throw the cat or my shoe at you when I see you since your boss mandated that you take it off.