Thursday, May 31, 2007

Parasite

Well, the past 2 days, i've had a parasite attached to my neck... yesterday it was blue, and today it is red... luckily i've been able to get rid of it...

meetings all day yesterday and today, so i had to wear a tie

just completely forgot to write yesterday...

anyways, I discovered the other day that the goa'uld hate portugal... Since the tenth season of stargate sg1 is coming to DVD sometime soon, i figured i'd go back, and start watching the series from the start, figuring that i'd hit the 10th season around the time it came out...

anyways, i was watching the third to last episode of the first season "there but for the grace of god". for those of you who don't know which episode that is (shame on you), thats the one which introduces the quantum mirror, and the concept of alternate realities, when daniel (and yes, we are on a first name basis) goes through to the alternate SGC, which is under attack from the goa'uld. anyways, at some point he is looking at a map of the world, which shows red spots for places devastated by the alien's attack. (i'm going to refer to them as aliens, because its a hell of a lot easier to write than goa'uld). Anyways, a good portion of northern france is red, as well as the entire country of portugal... i'm not really sure what the population density of portugal is, but for some reason the goa'uld decided that the country needed to be wiped completely off the map... with red... and i lied... apparently i've decided that goa'uld isn't actually that hard to type, now that i've actually done it a few times...

so, i didn't have any sort of carrots or snow peas or whatever these past 2 days... yesterday i had a sandwich at some sub shop in crystal city, and today i had an apple...

and now i need to go home and eat some food, because i'm hungry...

3 comments:

no said...

I can't believe you are so dedicated to doing this think... I almost feel obligated to leave a comment to acknowledge that I've been sucked into reading 15 minutes of what passes for your brain activity every other day.

no said...

*thing
I hate when that happens.
And the stargate thing is just nuts man... do you actually have ANY friends who are into it to?
or is just solitary creepiness?
Although.. I've gotten into old bad kung-fu which sells for 3 dollars at best buy...
Different genre, same lamenosity

Su said...

Hey, I'm into the Star-gate thing. I just don't own all the seasons he does. I watch it at most opportunities though.

I'm sorry you had a parasite, the funny thing was that I actually knew you were referring to a tie before you said it. Okay, not funny, but whatever.

Dave (of the shinier persuasion) is from Portugal.. maybe the writers just hate him. And his family.

Start eating lunch and getting paid for it, like me. You'll be happier that way. Just because I only get paid 7 an hour and you get significantly more then that does not mean you can rub it in my face... I get to eat lunch on the clock! And I can go play on a playground or the beach at Gloucester Point if I don't want to eat and get paid for it. And you know what else. Some days when it's just me in the office I take off and lay on the beach all day and just call in to make sure that I don't have any messages and I get paid for two hours of work when I've lain on the beach for 6... Yeah, that's right. I rock.