Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Forgot again

As I was driving in to work today, i had a great anecdote that I was going to share with you all... but alas, i have forgotten it again...

anyways, I shall instead tell you about Spiderman 3... or at least part of it... at one point the one-armed professor guy (who should eventually become the lizard dude) is looking at a sample of the Venom symbiote (even though its never referred to as Venom in the movie). He looks through a microscope at some single celled organisms... there is one dark one that is bouncing around, running into the other ones... when the movie got dull (which happened disturbingly often), i would think back to that scene, and it would crack me up...

and in terms of other movies i've seen lately, you should go see Hot Fuzz... made by the same folk that made Shaun of the Dead... sorta slow (but still rather funny) at the beginning, but picks up for a rather fast paced and hilarious ending...

and also, just got into the TV show heroes... awesome... I highly recommend... you can watch the entire first season (all that's been shown on TV) on nbc.com... not that i would know anything about that... uh, yeah... ahem... hey look, trees...

and i had snow peas again today... i ate lunch a little late, so they dried out a little... still tasted good, but weren't as crisp and water-ful... i realize there's probably a better word than "water-ful", but i'm too lazy to come up with one...

and besides, is there anyone actually reading this thing? based on the lack of comments, i'm going to assume that everyone doesn't like me anymore, and am going to use this space to bitch and whine about stuff...

oh wait, never mind... i did that before...

1 comment:

Su said...

I saw it twice in theatres. It was much better the first time when I had been drinking most of the day and was exhasted (saw it at midnight on blowout for lack of anything better to do). I particularly enjoy the scene where Harry dies... because Toby McGuire should never attempt to cry.. his facual contortions were just funny. I laughed and the theatre glared at me. Also, Harry twisting in the kitchen... spectacular. And the emo scenes, reminded me of the way the lead singer from My Chemical Romance looks. But then that reminded me of when you and I went to that concert and wanted to die and made me sad. But how ridiculously emo he looked made me laugh.

I want to see Hot Fuzz. I've hear similar comments about it. In other news I want to see Grindhouse. It's a double feather between Quinten Terrantino and some other guy. By the way, at this point I'm going to say that I don't actually know how to spell these names, so I'm making it up and if it's wrong you'll just have to use your imagination to correct it.

I have no time to watch TV, sorry. Although Planet Earth is fantabulous.

full of water, water filled, succulent?

And no, I'm not reading it.