Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dan, draw for me, would you please

We used to play this game in my lab. But now we can't. Mainly because our new lab doesn't have any whiteboards that are hung on the wall (and the whiteboards we do have in there are covered with work stuff. Because screw erasing). And the person I used to play with now works for a different company. And the whiteboard we used to play on probably is now part of that company too. Or in a dumpster.

Anyways, the game was basically my co-worker suggesting something for me to draw, and me drawing it as quickly and simply as possible. And then occasionally seeing if a third person could guess what the drawing depicted.

So, basically, we can continue this on my blog... make suggestions and I'll draw...

5 comments:

/su' said...

Cephalatoad.

Dan said...

Can be anything. Doesn't need to be weird animal mashups

Su said...

I will mash what I want to mash. And you'll take it, and you'll like it. And you'll draw it if I say.

Su said...

Self portrait.

Su said...

An artistic interpretation of your favorite song.