Monday, March 17, 2014

A Study on the Different Methods of Cleaning the Snow off One's Car: The Porthole

These are the most impressive ones on the road.

The car is completely covered in snow, except for a small porthole carved out on the front windshield right in front of the driver.

Because who needs to see out the sides or back? As long as I can see where I'm going, it'll be fine.

These are often so impressive because you can't actually tell how they got in the dang car. Literally the only break in the snow is the porthole. No seam lines around the door or anything.

Boggles the mind in more ways than one.

3 comments:

Su said...

I'm always both appalled and impressed by this. I mean, it takes a certain level of insane hutzpah to drive with only that little view, particularly in your traffic area, though this can be found nationwide. But at the same time, the level of insanity to think that this is safe enough and you need to get there faster than taking the extra five minutes to clear your vehicle semi-properly would require... well. I just don't know.

Dan said...

The entire string of these drawings was merely a setup for me complaining about these people...

Su said...

It was kind of a lot. I got tired of commenting. Just saying.