Friday, January 20, 2012

The Post In Which I Use My Computer Programming Skills To Write Daft Punk Music

include <aWholeBunchOfStuffICantReallyRemember.h>
include "orShouldThisThingBeSurroundedByQuotes.h"
include <ImPrettySureItIsTheseAnglyBracketyThingsButIFigureIShouldHaveBothJustToBeSafe.h>

int main
{
  string phrase;
 //I'm relatively certain that "string" isn't an appropriate variable, but I can't remember what is
  cout << "Enter Song Title: ";
  cin >> phrase;
  cout << endl;
  cout << "And Now For The Music:";
  cout << endl;
  for(int x = 1; x>0; x++)
  {
     cout << phrase;
     cout << endl;
  }
return 0;
}

3 comments:

Su said...

That might actually be interesting, but I am above such trivialities. Also, my big freezer is broken and I have been bathing in whale for two days, so my amusement quotient is significantly larger than usual.

Dan said...

Assuming it does what I think it does, it prints an infinite loop of the text.

Su said...

Ohh, well bully for you!