Friday, January 20, 2012

The Post In Which I Attempt To Entice The Readers of Trevor's Blog To Read My Blog

Trevor's blog has the little wotsit to the side that shows recent posts from blogs he follows. Including this one. I have no idea if I've mentioned this before. But, if I have, here it is again.

I first noticed this about the time of my Underpants post. Which amused me greatly.

So, that brings me to my point. I'm wondering if I could entice any of his readers to read my blog.

Which I so cleverly and subtly hinted at with my title.

So, does anyone actually think any of those that are not already familiar with my blog will stop by? And comment?

I'm doubtful.

3 comments:

Su said...

I am extremely doubtful. You did mention it, at least to me, before. And also, Trevor doesn't actually update his blog enough such that you can lure his avid readers.

Dan said...

Yeah. I'm disappointed too. I might try to bait them again at a later date

Su said...

Fair enough. I think every time Trevor posts I would have a stock of enticing blogs to post with interesting titles. And break one out when he posts.