Thursday, December 2, 2010

Random Place that Just Popped Into My Head

Gdansk.

Didn't "randomly" pop into my head as the title might indicate, but that certainly doesn't mean that it isn't fun to say.

Not that I have any conception of where it is. I'm gonna go with Poland. They really like their closely spaced consonants, with no pesky vowels, those Poles...

Hot diggety damn. Turns out that I am spectacularly awesome. In this case, at randomly guessing where random places are. Because Gdansk is totally in Poland. I wanna go.

No clue if there's anything even there that's worth seeing or experiencing, but who wouldn't want to be able to say they were in Gdansk? Plus, if you lop off two of the letters, add an apostrophe, and do some creative capitalization, you get "Dan's". Which, in my mind, makes it almost my city.

1 comment:

Su said...

It is totally your city.