Friday, July 19, 2013

Blast Vegas

Syfy Original Movie from this past Thursday.

'13.  An ancient Egyptian curse leads to massive storms that devastate Las Vegas.  Starring: Frankie Muniz, Maggie Castle, Barry Bostwick, Michael Steger. Director: Jak Perez.

Oh good.  A bad scifi movie with Frankie Muniz.  What could be better.

Although I am slightly more impressed by him since he apparently decided to give up being an actor for a while to try to be a race car driver.  Not that he was any good, but still, I have slightly more respect for him since he tried.

3 comments:

ooo said...

I a eriol coiderig qotig oda ere.

Dan said...

I'm drawing a blank as to what Yoda quote would be relevant here.

But then again, I haven't actually put any thought into it.

ooo said...

o are repectig i for trig, bt.... Do or do ot, tere i o tr.